Saturday, May 29, 2010

More...Operation Write Home
Memorial Day Bloghop



Still hanging around "Hoppers"??? Thanks - you are Troopers!!!

Here's is a link to my post in last year's OWH Memorial Day bloghop. If you love chicken wings, I've posted an awesome quick & easy recipe.

If you are fellow a "Green Thinker" - please check out the EcoEtsy Blog for great tips and tutorials for GREENING your life. I look forward to every awesome "Eco Tip of the Week".

If you have any questions regarding any of my postings, please leave a comment & I'll respond ASAP.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

The Fine PRINT...

All Photos & Designs displayed on this blog are copyright ©2009-2012 Susan M. Brown/sbartist or the artist/company credited in the post. Please do not use images/designs without permission...please send ALL requests to sbartist1107 at yahoo {dot} com. Thank You & Think GREEN : ) SMb