Sunday, September 18, 2011

Some exciting news...

I haven't been blogging so much lately since I have been spending most of my free time working the summer craft shows with SalonDArte, making ornaments, tweaking my display and preparing the for upcoming big holiday craft shows. But I have also been feeding my creative muse by having some play time and trying out some new things...several months back I became part of the Unscripted Sketches Design Team...and...drumroll please...

I have super awesome news!!!

I am proud to announce that I have been selected to be part of an awesome group of artists & crafters! It is beyond words to explain how happy I am to be part of this group of talented stamp artisans. WOW! This is an awesome adventure that I am setting off on and I invite everyone to come along for the ride.



Viva Las Vegastamps is excited to introduce you to our new Design Team for the next 6 months... This team will be post projects on the Viva Las Vegastamps blog on Monday, Wednesday and Fridays. Please stop by to check it out and leave comments. Please stop by to check it out and leave comments. Check out their online store, too - there are stamps for everything and every occasion.

I will still be doing graphic design and printing by day - this is a FUN thing for me that is truly an adventure. I am not a traditional "Stamper" by any means and I am excited to be chosen to play over at VLVS.   SMb : )

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

The Fine PRINT...

All Photos & Designs displayed on this blog are copyright ©2009-2012 Susan M. Brown/sbartist or the artist/company credited in the post. Please do not use images/designs without permission...please send ALL requests to sbartist1107 at yahoo {dot} com. Thank You & Think GREEN : ) SMb